The equipment of COCINAS BURAGLIA is specifically designed for the marine and off shore industry. Our products are designed for ease of use and for low maintenance. All the equipment we make is provided with different elements to guarantee the safety and hygiene on board. For example, for stability inconvenience at sea, COCINAS BURAGLIA solves with elements such as:
- Frontal, lateral, U-shape, or central handrails
- Rolling bars
- Fastening rings
- Anchoring legs to the deck
- Support blocks
- Safety switches and thermostats
Regarding hygiene, we know that the cleaning begins at the design of the equipment and the layout of the spaces. The easier cleaning is for a crew, the more it will be done.
- We allows us to reduce the number of gaps and corners difficult to clean
- All our workbenches are designed with rounded back splashes
- Our products are manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304 (or AISI 316 upon request)
- Equipment and furniture may be fitted with watertight bases
- Detached control panel just in case the galley is cleaned with pressure water jets
We also contribute to sustainability and preservation of environment. All the refrigerant gases we use fulfill Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer, they are CFC and HCFC free and fulfill CLEAN DESIGN policies.